As intern, you will assist the Housekeeping department in diferent aspects, such as:
- Assist the sub-governor in the following tasks: coordinate the department staff,
- review the rooms to be occupied,
- supervise the entire cleaning,
- control the inventory of the materials,
- ensure the good image of the department staff.
- Verify compliance with internal regulations by staff.
Our partner is a five star dog friendly resort located in the south of Lanzarote. A Suite Hotel Resort in Canarian colonial style, where you will find all the services guests need for a dream holiday in the Canary Islands.
It is located on the south-east coast of the island of Lanzarote, in Playa Blanca, an old fishing village, on the first line to the beach and just ten minutes from the Marina "Marina Rubicon".
The hotel has 385 rooms with 12 different types, with 6 outdoor pools, Spa & Thalasso Center with a large selection and variety of treatments, gym, and 9 restaurants.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Delivering qualitative standards
- Team cooperation
- Demonstration of experience & success in completing day to day tasks
- Organisation & Planning
- Work permit for Spain (or European citizenship)
- Availability 4 months
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]