In the hotel, the receptionist is the client's first contact so the first impression must therefore be positive and professional. It plays a decisive role in the smooth running of the stay and in the organization with all the other departments of the hotel. An intern in Front Office will practice all languages and will have a high responsibility, representing the hotel brand.
- Greet and inform guests about the conditions of stay: breakfast hours, additional services, wi-fi, and special requests
- Manage arrivals and departures: check-in / check-out
- Update information available to customers (leaflets, catalogs, business cards ...)
- Promote the services offered by the hotel (always trying to improve sales and benefits for the hotel)
- Booking: emails, phones and use the software (opera o similar)
- Report rates
Our partner is a five star hotel in Granada. A good reference in this hospitality group tradition as it has also recovered an architectural, historical and cultural building, without forgetting the most innovative design and the most suggestive comfort. This boutique hotel in Granada, has exquisitely decorated spaces and a selected cuisine, based in the natural quality of the local products, and a Bodyna Spa, the most complete combination of services designed for the well-being of its clients.
You're fluent in English and Spanish, positive and team worker. Student in hospitality, tourism or languages. You're in Bachelor. Responsible and organised are good strentgh as well. You're available from ASAP for 3 to 6 months internship.
Accommodation available from March 2019.
Internship agreement mandatory.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Send your CV to email@example.com