In the hotel, the receptionist is the client's first contact so the first impression must therefore be positive and professional. It plays a decisive role in the smooth running of the stay and in the organization with all the other departments of the hotel. An intern in Front Office will practice all languages and will have a high responsibility, representing the hotel brand.
After a period of training you will be able to:
- Greet and inform guests about the conditions of stay: breakfast hours, additional services, wi-fi, and special requests
- Manage arrivals and departures: check-in / check-out
- Update information available to customers (leaflets, catalogs, business cards ...)
- Promote the services offered by the hotel (always trying to improve sales and benefits for the hotel)
- Booking: emails, phones and use the software (opera o similar)
- Report rates to the Yield Manager
Luxury Grand Hotel located by the sea, in the Girona area, on the Costa Brava. With a typical architecture of the region, the hotel meets the requirements of luxury tourism with a gourmet restaurant, swimming pool and spa / wellness center. The view of the sea is breathtaking from the suites.
You are tourism or languages student, you are available for a 3 to 4 months internship, starting in May or later.
You speak fluent English and intermediate Spanish. You have got an internship agreement with your university.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]