As an Office Management intern, you will gain experience in managing a small business within the tourism industry by offering support to various departments.
Sales & Reservations:
- Answer phone calls and e-mails from customers
- Having contact with the guests through WhatsApp
- Process incoming bookings and cancellations
- Contact different booking channels (Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia etc.) and manage reservations
- Inform about services/ facilities, availability and prices.
- Always make sure we have arrival information from our guests, by contacting them via phone/email
- Ensure all data is correctly introduced in the CRM and there is no missing information
- Fix mistakes on bookings
- Presale to guests after their booking
- Ensure the payments are always made for the upcoming week
- Solve guests’ requests and complaints
- Check-ins and check-outs
- Preparing monthly numbers for the owners
- Support the HR department with handling contracts and other documents regarding staff.
- Being part of the training process of the new interns.
Our partner is an air B&B management agency. Their office is located in the heart of Barcelona, not far from Gracia neighbourhood. The team is multicultural and versatile. The clientele is international, so mastering English is essential for them.
You are fluent in English and a student enrolled (internship agreement mandatory). You are available for a 6 months internship. you are business oriented, diplomatic and problems solver.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV at email@example.com