- Get a profound knowledge in the field of online marketing
- Learn to work with Google AdWords and Analytics, Moz Pro, MailChimp, etc.
- A responsible function in an exciting entrepreneurial environment
- A dynamic, young, well-trained team and a pleasant work environment
- Training through inhouse-workshops
- A monthly net income of 735€
- Assist in SEO activities (onpage optimization, link building, keyword research)
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Strengthen the relationship with Affiliate partners
- Promoting attractive deals to customers
- Support in email marketing (newsletters, etc.)
- Monitoring and development of web content
Our partner company is an international network of digital coupon marketplaces.
- The internship needs to be a mandatory part of your university courses
- Relevant field of study (Economics, Marketing, Communication, etc.)
- You must be a native speaker from either Mexico, Columbia or Chile
- In addition to Spanish, fluent English language skills
- Good MS Office knowledge
- You need to be committed, work independently and be a team player
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at email@example.com