You will be in charge of all the webmarketing and communication in order to promote this specialized travel agency. For this position you need marketing/webmarketing knowledge and interest for tourism and Latin America culture.
Your tasks will include the following activities:
- Controlling and Optimizing the SEO Ranking
- Webpage Optimization (redaction of articles/texts/visuals, if needed translation of Webpage content)
- Support with the Search Engine Optimization
- Online/Social Media Marketing tasks (Newsletter redaction, Facebook Campaigns etc.)
Our partner company is a Tour Operator for sustainable tourism in Latin America in Peru, Ecuador, Galapagos, Chile, Colombia and Panama. It's a family business that grew up and know they have agencies in Germany and Ecuador. Actually the position is available in both countries.
- Self-initiative, team orientation and a responsible attitude towards your work
- Confident in working with MS-Office, Excel as well as Social Media platforms (Facebook etc.)
- Passion about the Latin American Culture and interest to engage with our Destinations abroad
- Spanish skills not mandatory but a plus
- You are a tourism/business or languages student
- Fluent/intermediate German mandatory
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]