About the Role
Are you a student looking to get work experience in the field of social media? We are currently offering an internship in the Content & Communications Department, which will provide you with the opportunity to gain insights into the daily work of a social media manager. You will play an important part in maintaining the high quality of social media posts, interacting with fans and followers and in assisting with new campaigns and projects.
As a Social Media Intern, you will:
• content calendar management
• searching for relevant content for all channels
• daily monitoring of social media channels
• engagement with our international and well-educated audience
• inter-departmental projects, e.g. launching Instagram
Our partner is dedicated to making expat life a great experience. With more than 3 million members in 420 cities around the world, regular local events, interest-based groups and useful information,our partner is the biggest global network for people who live and work abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world each and every day.
You meet the following requirements:
• university student
• the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies
• availability for 6-12 months (various starting dates)
• native-speaker level written and spoken English
• fine attention to detail
• ability to work on multiple projects at once
• interest (and ideally experience) in social media
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]c-management.com