In the hotel, the receptionist is the client's first contact so the first impression must therefore be positive and professional. It plays a decisive role in the smooth running of the stay and in the organization with all the other departments of the hotel. An intern in Front Office will practice all languages and will have a high responsibility, representing the hotel brand.
During your Front Office tasks:
- Greet and inform guests about the conditions of stay: breakfast hours, additional services, wi-fi, and special requests
- Manage arrivals and departures: check-in / check-out
- Update information available to customers (leaflets, catalogs, business cards ...)
- Promote the services offered by the hotel (always trying to improve sales and benefits for the hotel)
- Booking: emails, phones and use the software (opera o similar)
- Report rates
During your support to breakfast and restaurant:
- Preparation of the restaurant and ensure that the tables are well presented.
- To know the menus, dishes of the day ... and to play a role of council
- Take orders and pass them to the kitchen
- Serve and deserve the dishes, make sure the customers do not miss anything
- Manage the stocks and make sure the restaurant doesn’t miss anything (cutlery, glasses, coffee ...)
- Ensure that the rules of hygiene and standards of the restaurant are respected
Our partner is part of a recognized international hospitality group. The hotel is located in Getafe, in the south of Madrid, 5min from Parquesur, Spain's third-largest shopping centre. It's ideal for business trips.
You're fluent in English and Spanish, positive and team worker. Student in hospitality, tourism or languages. You're in Bachelor. Responsible and organised are good strentgh as well. You're available for 3 to 6 months internship.
Internship agreement mandatory.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Send your CV to [email protected]