In the hotel, the receptionist is the client's first contact so the first impression must therefore be positive and professional. It plays a decisive role in the smooth running of the stay and in the organization with all the other departments of the hotel. An intern in Front Office will practice all languages and will have a high responsibility, representing the hotel brand.
During your 3 days in Reception you will:
- Greet and inform guests about the conditions of stay: breakfast hours, additional services, wi-fi, and special requests
- Manage arrivals and departures: check-in / check-out
- Update information available to customers (leaflets, catalogs, business cards ...)
- Promote the services offered by the hotel (always trying to improve sales and benefits for the hotel)
- Booking: emails, phones and use the software (opera o similar)
- Report rates
During your 2 days in Food and Beverage you will:
- Preparation of the restaurant and ensure that the tables are well presented.
- To know the menus, dishes of the day ... and to play a role of council
- Take orders and pass them to the kitchen
- Serve and deserve the dishes, make sure the customers do not miss anything
- Manage the stocks and make sure the restaurant doesn’t miss anything (cutlery, glasses, coffee ...)
- Ensure that the rules of hygiene and standards of the restaurant are respected
Boutique hotel located in Deia, a small town on the Majorcan west coast. With breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea, its coves and winding road, the hotel offers various facilities to its guests: restaurant, outdoor pool, breathtaking views.
You're fluent in English, positive and team worker. Student in hospitality, tourism or languages. You're in Bachelor. Responsible and organised are good strentgh as well.
Internship agreement mandatory.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]