We are looking for …
- A product or graphic designer (intern, internship, beca, becario, prácticas, Praktikum, Praktikant, junior)
- Full time (40h/week) or part time (20h/week) with certain flexibility
- Start date: As soon as possible
To help with…
- Brand strategy development (style, logo, wording, content, visuals, etc.)
- Layout and graphic design to mock-up, storyboard, animate early-stage ideas quickly and beautifully for customers.
- Preparation and polishing of customer presentations with the use of layouts, animations/videos, builds or easy-to-understand infographics (charts, graphs and diagrams).
- Visual research & conceptual brainstorming across a range of projects and campaigns.
- Develop understanding for brand's service and product position.
- Establishing and maintaining Style Guides.
- Workshop material preparation, assistance and documentation.
Our partner performs design and innovation consulting services for international companies to find smart solutions for business challenges, while boosting innovative energy and team spirit.
It's an interdisciplinary team, a wide network of expert collaborators to assure the highest levels of quality, professionalism and flexibility.With their clients they co-create Lateral Shortcuts®, i.e., innovative, effective and easy solutions, overcome business challenges and generate groundbreaking ideas by untangling root causes from an overall perspective by applying Lateral Shortcuts® and Design Thinking. They offer consulting and workshops in applying Lateral Shortcuts® to all areas and phases of business, innovation, strategic, product and service design; from team catalyzing, detecting new opportunities, conceptualizing new strategies, services or product lines through design and implementation.
- Full proficient level of English in speaking & writing (non negotiable).
- Speaking and writing German & Spanish is considered a plus.
- Experience in presentation/layout creation with Keynote, Powerpoint, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (please send us a website with your portfolio or references).
- You can demonstrate an excellent computer literacy. You are a tech savy.
- You are eloquent and you can express yourself readily, clearly and effectively.
- Thrive when working autonomously. “Your project, your baby”
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com