We are looking for …
- A web developer (intern, internship, beca, becario, prácticas, Praktikum, Praktikant, junior)
- Full time (40h/week) or part time (20h/week) with certain flexibility
- Start date: As soon as possible
To help with…
- Further development and monitoring of WordPress website: adapting existing website software and graphics packages
- Research and implement best-in-class web & user flow designs related to brand's service and product position.
- Web analytics for quick ideas testing (e.g. A/B Testing)
- Develop understanding for brand's service and product position.
Our partner performs design and innovation consulting services for international companies to find smart solutions for business challenges, while boosting innovative energy and team spirit.
It's an interdisciplinary team, a wide network of expert collaborators to assure the highest levels of quality, professionalism and flexibility.With their clients they co-create Lateral Shortcuts®, i.e., innovative, effective and easy solutions, overcome business challenges and generate groundbreaking ideas by untangling root causes from an overall perspective by applying Lateral Shortcuts® and Design Thinking. They offer consulting and workshops in applying Lateral Shortcuts® to all areas and phases of business, innovation, strategic, product and service design; from team catalyzing, detecting new opportunities, conceptualizing new strategies, services or product lines through design and implementation.
- Full proficient level of English in speaking & writing (non negotiable).
- Speaking and writing German & Spanish is considered a plus.
- Solid knowledge of WordPress core code
- Experience designing WordPress sites
- Experience in stats and metrics, for example conversion rate optimization is considered a plus.
- Experience in web UX best practices is considered a plus.
- Thrive when working autonomously. “Your project, your baby"
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]