Discover our amazing Hospitality/ Culinary art program in the most touristic areas in France: wine areas (Bourgogne, Bordeaux...), big cities such as Paris, Strasbourg, Lyon. If you are a culinary student or Food and Beverage, spend a 2 to 6 months internship in our luxury hotels partners to complete your studies with a practical experience.
Kitchen / Culinary Art:
- Preparation of simple and sophisticated dishes
- Prepare dishes display / Mount any type of F & B services available from the hotel
- Prepare and present pastries and desserts
- Ensure that dishes are clean by cleaning cookware and other utensils
- Clean the kitchen floor, maintain a clean kitchen counters, clean the restrooms,
- Monitor and makes inventory and report on kitchen items that needs reordering
Food and Beverage positions:
- Attend customers with high quality service
- Present menus, map
- Take orders
- Serve and deserve dishes
- Prepare and order room
- Checking beverage stocks
- Optimize the supply chain
- Respect safety techniques and health standards
We developed partnerships with recognized and luxury hotels in the most touristic areas in France. You will be part of the Kitchen/ Restaurant team to learn from the most experienced Chef. You will learn a lot about French gastronomy.
You are Culinary art student / Gastronomy or Food and Beverage student. You are fluent in English and ideally you already have got a B1 French level (intermediate). You are enrolled student (internship agreement from the university mandatory). You are available for a 2 to 6 months internship. You have passion for Gastronomy, Food and Beverage or Hospitality sector.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com