In your day-to-day tasks you will be responsible for assist marketing and product manager. You will communicate with customers, manage sales channels and design new ways to engage and build relationships with the market, learning how to manage the market whilst working alongside experienced nutritionists and marketeers.
- Communicating with our customers via phone, mail, social media
- Market monitoring and analysis for new products, competition, customer requirements and production processes
- Product development
- Create product descriptions in your mother tongue
- Assist in the preparation and execution of the launch of new products
- Coordination and monitoring of sales channels
- Assist in designing and implementing sales push measures
- Support in design and creation of sales documents and product information
- Setting up and performing various social media-based promotions
- Assist in maintenance and redesign of websites
Our partner is a young Berlin-based start-up company that specializes in the development and commercialization of plant-based supplements for health-conscious people.
Student in the last 4-6 month of her/his master’s degree to start as soon as possible, who wants to start and work as a Product & Marketing Manager for FRANCE. You should be a French native speaker with a European passport. It is also important that you already speak fluent English to comunicate with the team. There’s the possibility of a full-time job after your internship.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com