The accounting intern will help finances department in accounting and administration aspect about all the location tasks related. It will be a good opportunity to confirm your interest for ecenomics. This position required to be details oriented.
Most of your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Able to support the Location Manager in other administrative tasks
- Assist with the coordination and presentation of end of month reports for the corporate office.
- Assist in the control of the fix expenses by month such as, Water, Gas, Electricity, Cable, office supplies, Local taxes (Municipality) etc.
- Assist in the recording of the invoices into the Daily Report and the correct reconciliation with the system in a daily basis.
This position is also available in others locations: Panama, Mexico, Ecuador, Guatemala.
Our partner is an innovative and modern hotel group. It offers its customers a unique experience and a wide variety of activities in each of its establishments. Constantly growing, the company is really well implanted in the country with hostels in Tamarindo, Manuel Antonio, Jaco and Santa Teresa.
You're stuyding accounting, finances, economics. You are details oriented, and you have a high command of Excel. You get strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
You English is fluent and Spanish intermediate.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Validation with your school and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company your previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org