As assistant manager you will have several responsibilities such as project management and events, all your work will be with the purpose to increase the good fame of our partner.
Essential Functions / Process Responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Help manage director’s schedule /calendar
- Help Manager director’s travel plans and bookings
- Act as project manager for all the tasks that will come his/her way
- Generate reports and presentations for meetings and events
- Assist director in day to day product development
- Shadow director in some meetings
- Be the point of contact for the department at corporate level
- Manager administrative tasks for director
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Research fairs and events
Our partner is an innovative and modern hotel group. It offers its customers a unique experience and a wide variety of activities in each of its establishments. In full growth, it already offers Puerto Escondido, Cancun, Mexico City and Playa del Carmen.
We are looking for students in business/marketing/communication. Ideal candidate would be team player, with positive attitude. Highly motivated and must enjoy fast-paced environment; ability to switch gears quickly. Excellent communication skills-verbal and written involving high-level communications with internal and external contacts.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]