The bartender will be able to suggest or inform about all beverage in the restaurant, as well as better combination with plates. You have a knowledge of drinks, coktails and wine.
- Check customer identification to ensure that they meet the minimum age requirements for alcoholic beverages.
- Handle payments/till/prepare bills
- Handle takeaway and collection orders over the phone
- Talk about the menu to patrons and answer all questions about menu items
- Serve ordered items to customers
- Stock service areas with supplies such as bars, coffee, food and utensils
- Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons.
- Chill bottles of wine
- Describe and recommend wines to customers
- Bring wine bottles to tables with the appropriate glasses per the wine selection and pour the wines for customers
- Take reservations
- Setting the table, Cleaning the service areas, Bar Areas,
- Work with restaurant staff
- Lenin stock (napkins, table cloths, bar T towels,
- Must wear smart clean uniforms, and carry pen, pads, and wine openers all the time.
- Train new restaurant employees on the restaurant's culture and practices
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Our partner is a restaurants group specialized in Indian food. With lovely locations in London, The Company is also active actor of Indian and Nepalese culture promotion, organizing or participating to cultural events. As recognized restaurant company, it’s a very nice place to increase your customer relationship skills, as well as English level.
You are gastronomy student and you want to improve your customer skills, as well as English ones. You are positive, hard worker and customer oriented.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]