To further expand the brand, our partner is looking for motivated positive business development / sales representatives to join the team.
- Cold calling potential clients and introduce the brands to clients
- Conduct store visits whenever needed
- Coordinate the store orders with logistic fulfilment team
- Build a long term relationships with client
- Business development into new countries and regions
Our partner is a fashion related e-commerce company based in Berlin.
- Fluent Italian or German spoken and written skills
- Extraordinary interpersonal communication skills and really enjoy talking to people, at the same time you are able to close the deal
- Goal oriented, able to work independently under minimal supervision
- You possess an entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivation, willingness to build from scratch
- You have a growth mindset and willing to learn and improve
- Previous sales related work experience is preferred
- Able to commit for at least 6 months, at least 4 hours per day, 3-4 days per week
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com