As intern in this company you we'll increase business through marketing action, negotiation with partners, leads and clients. You will work in English and you will learn from dedicated professionals from real estate industry.
- Able to bring in the existing contact in the property market to help with land / development sourcing.
- Able to develop new connections with landlord, assets management companies and other potential commercial development owners.
- Maintain a strong network.
- Good understanding on Permitted Development market, particular on office to residential site.
- Negotiate the right offer.
- Understand the potential development risks
- Able to develop other potential businesses opportunities for the company
Our partner has been expanding in the global property field for over 10 years, with a wide range of business scopes including property funding, property development, acquisition, architecture & planning, project management, property valuation and quality design.
You already have an experience in commercial or residential real estate. You are interested in Real estate industry and you are confortable with negotiation.
Fluent in English, you are available for a 6 months internship with work permit for UK (or European citizen). Internship agreement mandatory.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]