The event and communication intern performs tasks under the supervision of the head of department in order to provide support. The latter is in charge of organizing various events: conferences, workshops, shows, exhibitions… Thus, an Events and communication Assistant needs to be versatile. Missions are also diversified.
The intern would assist with some or all of the following duties:
- Assist the Sales Manager with Conference/event bid production
- Conference and potential client research
- Powerpoint presentation production
- Budget production
- Social Media and Website Management
- General Marketing & Promotion Assistance
- Accommodation & Venue management
- AudioVisual and Catering supplier co-ordination
- Transport & Travel management
- Social Programme creation/co-ordination for confirmed conferences
- Online registration & abstract submission
- Create ezines/flyers/programmes and help update conference websites & databases
- Delegate Services: correspondence (delegates, speakers, suppliers), issuing invoices, visa letters etc.
- Onsite management - be the representative on site during the operation of the conference or event.
- Responsibility for financial and credit control over conferences assigned
The company now has more than 200 employees and specializes in tourist and professional travels. Specialists in their business, the company has even been awarded. With offices in Irland, Uk and Scotland, it’s one of the leaders in its industry.
You are studying Communication, Events, Hospitality management. Ideally in Master degree you also have a first professional experience. Available for 6 months, you are undergraduate.
- Good basic key board skills and proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good communication and organizational skills
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Validation with your school and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company your previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]