As corporate intern you will help the department to manage the coporate finances, that mean global finances from Central Office for all national locations. It's an excellent opportunity to increase your finances skills and get a strong professonal experience.
Essential Functions / Process Responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Analyzing how MR gathers local insight from a process perspective
- Identify key lead indicators to focus on for remote locations vs urban locations
- Make recommendations to improve local insight gathering and how to better define lead indicators
- Review, Analyze and record each invoice and expense reports by Line into the system.
- Prepare all the reconciliation of each bank account assigned in a monthly basis.
- Responsible for the correct review and accounting codification of the Invoices
- Control of the fix expenses by month such as, Water, Gas, Electricity, Cable, office supplies, Local taxes (Municipality) etc.
- Prepare and analyze the provision of the invoices that need to be send to Corporate Accounts Payable for the end of the month
- Responsible for the coordination and presentation of end of month reports for the corporate office.
- Responsible for tracking expenses vs budget variances and report them to the Location manager and the accounting office.
- Responsible to have reconciled the Ledgers with the Balance Sheet.
- Prepare and analyze accrual of expenses for end of month.
- Prepare monthly purchases report for the countries as requested
- Cash Flow Management.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
This position is also available in Medellin, Colombia.
Our partner is an innovative and modern hotel group. It offers its customers a unique experience and a wide variety of activities in each of its establishments. In full growth, it already offers Puerto Escondido, Cancun, Mexico City and Playa del Carmen.
We are looking for master degree students with specialization in Finances. In general, you need to know Tracking Budget Expenses, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Organization, Analyzing Information , Accounting, Vendor Relationships, PC Proficiency, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills. You are fluent in English and available for 5 to 6 months
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agrrement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 370 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at email@example.com