A lot of your day will be spent contacting landlords to make sure they have their listings updates in order to help students from all over the world who are going to study to another country. To be able to thrive in a startup environment, you have to be the type of person who feels comfortable going up to someone and communicating face to face, over the phone or in writing, and you get a thrill out of creative problem-solving!
This is why you’ll love this job:
- Through our intensive training and hands-on experience with insights from our most senior employees, you’ll learn how to pitch like a boss and sell like the Wolf of Wall Street;
- Meeting people from all around the world on a daily basis, really feeling you’re helping landlords getting their properties known and fully booked;
- A company culture that is people-driven and that focuses on personal development and training to help you tap your talent into its full extent;
- Access to a pool of talent that is hard to find. Your stakeholders and peers will come from world class backgrounds and will have stepped up within our company. You’ll find mentors and role models;
- Working in Lisbon, one of the coolest up and coming start-up hubs in Europe, where the sun always shines and the seafood is delicious.
In this role, your mission is:
- Management and update of properties’ availability, thorough phone contact with our clients;
- Being open to a proposal of a project/focus change in case we need to adapt to an upcoming similar project;
- Proactive coordination of communication with landlords, in case of any extra help redirecting them to the right colleague.
Our partner is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real life pains and we’re backed by top tier investors such as Atomico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
- Fluent/Native in Spanish (or Italian or Portuguese) and English (other languages are a plus);
- Enrolled in university or recently graduated;
- International-minded and able to cope with spending some time working alongside talented people from 16 different nationalities;
- Available to relocate to Lisbon or already living here;
- A mix between an easy-going-communicative-proactive-dynamic-funky-positive person who is not afraid to jump into this amazing environment!
- We also expect you to be flexible and have an eagerness to learn, since it’s the greatest recipe to thrive in a startup environment.
What else do you need to know?
- The role is based in Lisbon;
- You will have a 3 to 6 months Internship contract;
- For this position, we do not sponsor working visas, but we offer a relocation package in case you are not in Portugal.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com