A Digital Graphic Designer Internship is an entry-level position that provides under or recent graduates with an opportunity to gain practical experience in the ﬁeld of design developing. Digital Graphic Designer Interns are typically expected to work closely with the team, and should be comfortable taking and incorporating feedback to improve their skills and designs.
● Design and develop graphic design projects for print, digital or other media.
● Develop a portfolio of work that will be used to support the company's brand strategy.
● Work with a team on creative ideas in order to create compelling visual content using Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator).
● Video production and editing.
● Assist in photo editing for website & other print materials
● Assign graphic and design concepts by handwriting into various formats.
● Attend events for support team and get to know company products and clients
The host company is leading game-based team-building and leadership development company is looking for a new team-member to join our growing team.
● Under or recent graduate in graphic design, marketing or related ﬁeld
● Proﬁciency with Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, Canva and Photoshop
● Knowledge of typography principles and understanding of design theory
● Ability to prepare web-ready graphics
● Experience with Video Editing Software including Premiere Pro & Final Cut Pro
● Good English speaker and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
● Ability to learn quickly with attention to detail and accuracy
● Ability to work independently and with a team
● Strong organisational skills
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]