The Distribution Strategy & Channel Management team is a global function that works with key digital partners to acquire new customers, drive traffic and increase brand preference. The Distribution Strategy & Channel Management Intern will assist the team with a variety of projects that include:
- task management for various digital channel partners such as TripAdvisor, Booking.com, Expedia and other metasearch/listing sites/online travel agencies
- Aid global marketing and content initiatives;
- Develop market research / competitive analysis on emerging channels and industry trends.
- The individual will be exposed to a number of work streams across the team and will be brought into meetings with partners to help develop a well-rounded understanding of the Distribution Strategy space in the travel industry.
- The intern should be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience with digital channel management, operational efficiency, and marketing to gain exposure where our customers are researching and booking travel.
Our partner is an important hospitality group, providing amazing experience to their guests in several countries of Latin America. This company is contribuing to change the traditional hospitality business model.
You're studying business, digital marketing, communication. You're fluent in English and details oriented. You're fluent English, intermediate Spanish, A first experience related with ebusiness will be highly valorated.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org