You will assist the Editor manager for the content related to your specific market (English native).
- write, edit, and fact-check various types of content: informational guide articles on expat destinations around the world
- data-driven analyses of the annual expat survey engaging articles on the expat lifestyle to be shared in our newsletter and on social media
- learn how to work with our company style guide
- choose brand-compliant photos for your articles
- gain experience publishing articles using drupal, our content management system (CMS)
- write and proofread compelling marketing and product copy
- learn about the inner-workings of other areas of the business during regular department exchanges
- have the opportunity to work with other interns on company-wide projects
Our partner is dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 3 million members in 420 cities around the world, regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information, this network is the biggest global network for people who live and work abroad.
You meet the following requirements:
university student, the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies
availability for 6-12 months (various start dates)
native-speaker level written and spoken English
fine attention to detail
good research skills
interest (and ideally experience) in writing content for online audiences
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]