Below is the range of jobs that you may be involved with. You will be expected to help out with general office duties such as answering customer queries and taking payments. The events role will vary according to the workload however, our partner is aware that you are here to get experience and will ensure that you get a wide range of jobs to do.
Events Internship Duties
- Keeping on top of all bookings, ensuring the diary is booked 8 weeks in advance.
- Sourcing suitable new venues in cities across the UK.
- Visiting potential new venues to evaluate whether they can work with them.
- Building a good relationship and staying in contact with their venues.
- Dealing with problem bookings, finding a last minute cover teacher or venue if necessary.
- Ensuring that all contracts are signed and sent on time.
- Assisting with guaranteeing that all required kit is sent and delivered to the right venue.
- Confirming with all teachers, venues and customers before their party takes place.
- Updating the venues spreadsheet to ensure that all contact details and payment and venue information is correct.
- Writing and sending out a monthly newsletter.
- Arranging recruitment weekends
- Phone interviewing potential teachers and models.
Our partner is an events company based in Brixton, London. With over 18 years of experience, it manages the end-to-end organisation of events all over the United Kingdom, providing more than 2,000 events per year consisting of Corporate events, Hen and Stag parties.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Great administration skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to deal with customers and venues on the telephone.
- Competent with Word, Excel and search engines.
- Time management skills
- Good writing and communication skills
- Creative writing skills
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com