You will be part of the events/PR department insuring all next events that will take place in the hotel. Your position is a mix between Public Relations and business developer.
Your main tasks:
- Organization of corporate events management for Meetings or the individual (weddings, celebrations ...) /Sending quotes, contracts, invoices ... / Reception calls
- Administrative tasks: billing, archives, internal documentation /Visits with internal clients (companies and individuals) /Marketing and Advertising. Pack office or notions of advertising programs / Action Plans Commercial / Welcome customers at restaurant in lunch time.
- Coordination with other departments / Contact Customer /Management of suggestions and complaints
Our partner is a luxury hotel located in the heart of Prague, the Czech capital. The hotel is also well suited for business tourism with all the necessary facilities, as for holidaymakers coming to discover the city. Featuring a Spa, a gym with stunning city views, a restaurant, it is a reference in Prague.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, another language is an advantage.
- Very good organizational, communication skills and confident approach towards employees
- Detail-oriented, responsible and positive attitude
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]