You will assist guests in all tour and excursions they would do, and at the same time you will increase marketing and business strategy for the company.
Most of your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Assisting all Tours operations.
- Work closely with Explore Tours department.
- Providing general and specific advice about different travel destinations, tours and lessons.
- Teaching people how to use equipment, depending on the tour.
- Providing tour guide services on scheduled days.
- Drawing up travel itineraries and ensuring that all the needs of the customers are met.
- Advising the customer about travel issues.
- Dealing with and documenting complaints in an efficient and diplomatic manner.
- Making alternative arrangements for customers who had their trips interrupted by unforeseen issues.
- Evaluating customers’ holidays and issuing appropriate feedback.
- Creating and putting up displays of daily activities and tours.
- Renting out Tour equipment.
- Monitoring repairs.
- Monitor inventory.
- Assuring tidiness and cleanliness off office
Our partner is an innovative and modern hotel group. It offers its customers a unique experience and a wide variety of activities in each of its establishments. In full growth, it already offers Puerto Escondido, Cancun, Mexico City and Playa del Carmen.
We are looking for students in tourism, hospitality or languages. If you are studying other field but you have a strong interest in hospitality industry your application we'll be welcome as well.
A first experience related to customer relationship will be a plus.
- Customer service skills
- Fast learner
- Previous experience with dealing with clients
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability in solving problems
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Validation with your school and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company your previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org