The receptionist in hospitality is the first contact between the hotel and its clients. The interns’ main objective is to warmly welcome international guests from different cultures. This means asking if they had a nice trip and wishing them the best for their stay. He has also to make sure that their stay happens in perfect conditions. Along their stay, the front office intern will be the chosen interlocutor when tourists will have requests.
Most of your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all guests, in line with hotel vision and values on customer satisfaction
- To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
- To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times.
- To undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
- To undertake all training as required (eg, first aid, health and safety, customer service).
- To undertake any other ad-hoc duties (bar and restaurant work) relevant to the post, as and when required.
- To administer the general petty cash system and float in an accurate manner.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- Offering all Selina services such as tours, shuttle buses and rentals to customers
- Ensuring the best experience of all customers
This position is also available in the following areas in Costa Rica: the Front Office position is also available in other areas such as Tamarindo, Manuel Antonio, Jaco and Santa Teresa.
Our partner is an innovative and modern hotel group. It offers its customers a unique experience and a wide variety of activities in each of its establishments. Constantly growing, the company is really well implanted in the country with hostels in Tamarindo, Manuel Antonio, Jaco and Santa Teresa.
We are looking for students in tourism, hospitality or languages. If you are studying other field but you have a strong interest in hospitality industry your application we'll be welcome as well.
A first experience related to customer relationship will be a plus.
- Customer service skills
- Fast learner
- Previous experience with dealing with clients
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability in solving problems
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Validation with your school and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company your previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]