Stimulate the guests senses at the first interaction with the guests at the Hotel. Get flirty and playful without being childish and be an insider about what’s going on in Valencia. Be the electrifying rhythm that makes a normal stay become a whole experience, being ready to help the guest 24/7.
After a period of training you will be able to:
- Greet and inform guests about the conditions of stay: breakfast hours, additional services, wi-fi, and special requests
- Manage arrivals and departures: check-in / check-out
- Update information available to customers (leaflets, catalogs, business cards ...)
- Promote the services offered by the hotel (always trying to improve sales and benefits for the hotel)
- Booking: emails, phones and use the software (opera o similar)
- Report rates to the Yield Manager
Our partner is a hostel concept for young people travelling in Valencia. Hostels are located in the city center and give you the opportunity to enjoy the amaing local culture.
You have a high command in English and intermediate Spanish, you are details oriented. Studying a Business degree or languages. You are available for 3 to 9 months.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org