This internship is part of the Revenue/Yield department. You will have several repsonsabilities such as coordiation with others departments, contact with customers and market analyse. It's a wonderfull experience for who wants to have a creer in hospitality industry.
Most of your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
• Manage receptionists schedules and tasks
• Manage rooms and beds reservations to maximize efficiency
• Handle groups reservation
• Be main contact to the hotel main reservation center
• Make sure logbook is updated
• Review receptionists’ reports
• Manage communication with guests and deal with complaints
• Manage reception inventory/stock
• Order office supply materials
• PMS reports as needed
• Daily and monthly reports of occupancy and incomes
• Update Operational System with daily activities and plans
• Synergy on the day to day operations with Housekeeping and Maintenance
• Modify and implement reception protocols
• Ensure standards of customer service
• Internal communication management with front staff and managers
• Ensure the good conditions of reception equipment
• Day to day support to the Operations Manager
• Coordinating between Reception and Operation Manager to verify rooms are ready to receive guests
Our partner is an innovative and modern hotel group. It offers its customers a unique experience and a wide variety of activities in each of its establishments. In full growth, it already offers Playa Venao, Boca del Toro and Pedasi.
We are looking for a student in hospitlaity, tourism or business (with interest in hospitality industry).
You are fluent in English and Spanish. Ideally available for a 4 to 6 months internship. A previous experience related with tourism will be valorated.
Smily, organised and patient are a must.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Validation with your school and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company your previously chose. 370 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at email@example.com