As intern, you will assist the HR department in diferent aspects, such as:
- Provide effective administration support in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain records and filing systems both physical and electronic.
- Undertake note taking duties as required.
- Extensive daily diary calendar management.
- Manage confidential business in relation to the HR department involving the HR team
- Other administrative duties as and when required within the company as assistance within the team – e.g. during initial transition period of roles.
- Respond to new and existing admin queries
- Assist HR team with any admin tasks required throughout the day
- Keep files up to date and office filing to a qualitative standard
- Assist with the scanning and filing of paperwork and other relevant documentation.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is shared with the HR department
- Continually developing new knowledge and skills to ensure best practice service delivery to the HR department
- Comply with Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Awareness and development of the emergency procedures, full knowledge of the fire manual, and to ensure that all staff and supervisors are similarly aware.
- Upkeep of equal opportunities policy to ensure that there is a positive culture and neutral working environment.
- Actively participate in any training within your employment.
Our partner is a group of luxurious and boutique hotels in Dublin and Gibraltar, all of which have been recently updated and refurbished to give guests a truly exceptional experience in ideal and convenient locations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Delivering qualitative standards
- Team cooperation
- Demonstration of experience & success in completing day to day tasks
- Organisation & Planning
- Work permit for Ireland (or European citizenship)
- Availability 6 months
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org