The incentive department assistant is a cross tasks interns. You will help managers in several aspects, from sales until organisation and contact with customers. This position requires to be flexible, organised and fast learner.
The intern would assist with some or all of the following duties:
- Updating costs sheets for proposals and confirmed programs, including, where appropriate, securing supplier services for the program and the negotiation of rates for those services.
- Putting Itineraries together
- Helping in writing descriptions for our suppliers, for instance hotels, restaurants, evening events etc.
- Dealing with suppliers and requesting rates and availability on a daily basis, this is done via email and phone. It’s essential that the intern has a good level of English in order to be able to communicate.
- Assisting Account managers in operating confirmed programs which include communicating with the overseas client if appropriate and on site assistance if required.
- Assistance with any sales and marketing activities –sales trip preparation –printing brochures –creating PowerPoint Presentations.
The company now has more than 200 employees and specializes in tourist and professional travels. Specialists in their business, the company has even been awarded. With offices in Irland, Uk and Scotland, it’s one of the leaders in its industry.
You are studying Communication, sales/business, Hospitality management. Ideally in Master degree you also have a first professional experience. Available for 6 months, you are undergraduate.
- Good basic key board skills and proficiency in Microsoft office and Excel
- Good communication and organizational skills
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Validation with your school and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company your previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org