You are an interior designer/architectural visualisation artist with excellent conceptual and design development skills and strong representation and rendering skills.
You need to have a good understanding of modelling, detailing, lighting and composition. You will need to be confident on taking responsibility and working independently to create professional-level internal and external CGIs for different projects.
Our partner a unique, architect-led design property development company targeting well-connected, emerging locations to create housing for young professionals, located in London. Its current development projects supply hundreds of residential units to the society.
- Strong conceptual and design development skills
- Strong representation and rendering skills
- Ability to assist architect on interior design
- Good time management and capable to work on several projects and concepts simultaneously
- excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- combine a strong design eye with good technical and detailing experience
- be available to start within a month
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]