As intern you will assist with the running of the online sales activities both in the UK and internationally. You should have excellent English and the right to work in the UK. You are involved in every part of the running of our business, enabling you to get an abroad experience of how a multi-channel online retailer is run.
- Creation of new inventory items across multiple channels
- Creation of content for social media channels
- Translation of products for international selling
- Optimisation of inventory data to increase sales
- Assisting with online marketing campaigns e.g. email, Google Adwords
- Customer service for international customers
- Order fulfillment at busy periods
Our partner is an exciting online retailer in the baby and nursery space. The business is highly international with 50% of sales exported overseas, sold through over 20 sales channels including eBay, Amazon, Google adwords, Cdiscount, TradeMe, Rakuten, and Priceminister.
You are fluent in English, any other European language is interested. You are available for 3 to 6 months internship, with internship agreement from your university (student enrolled). You already have adequate permits to work in the UK.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 370 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org