In the hotel, the receptionist is the client's first contact so the first impression must therefore be positive and professional. It plays a decisive role in the smooth running of the stay and in the organization with all the other departments of the hotel. An intern in Front Office will practice all languages and will have a high responsibility, representing the hotel brand.
After a period of training you will be able to:
- Greet and inform guests about the conditions of stay: breakfast hours, additional services, wi-fi, and special requests
- Manage arrivals and departures: check-in / check-out
- Update information available to customers (leaflets, catalogs, business cards ...)
- Promote the services offered by the hotel (always trying to improve sales and benefits for the hotel)
- Booking: emails, phones and use the software (opera o similar)
- Report rates to the Yield Manager
Our partner is a urban escape in the heart of downtown Panama City. Like the city itself, our parnter welcomes guests with old world charm, and modern conveniences, and a multilingual staff delivers sterling service to each of their guests. An oasis amidst the bustling city, convenient dowtown location allows both business and pleasure travelers to relax after taking in all Panama City has to offer.
You are languages or tourism or hospitality student or any other field of studies but with a stron interest for Hospitality sector. You're fluent in English, ideally you have a basic Spansih (or more). Positive and open-minded you are also a team player.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org