You will be working with the BD manager, assisting on the following tasks:
- - Development of an international portfolio of client
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Selling our cutting edge events over the telephone to key decision makers
- Identifying and negotiating with potential clients
- Market research / corporate knowledge
- Face to face contact with clients at the event/conference
- Continuous market research to track information and business requirements within specific industry sector
- continuous and comprehensive competitive research
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Follow the established pre-sales process and consistently use CRM to document prospect interaction ensuring efficient lead management.
- Close sales and meet individual sales goals
Our partner is a pioneer in the delivery of international business meetings and communications.
You are a student with an ability to communicate at all levels, a good team player, fluent in English oral and written, highly self-motivated, confident and self-assured with computer literacy. Master degree, 1st or 2 year.
Mandatory 1st experience in company.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]