You will be the community manager working in the marketing department in order to promote all activities of the company and attract new customers interested in working with it.
- Take photos from workshops and events
- Social posting on Linkedin, Facebook & Instagram, 3 times a day,
- Influencer outreach to people in entrepreneurship & start-up to help promote the Cie
- Create one blog a week working with the students or trainers either with a Q&A or summary from the lessons,
- Reaching out to University, career centers and Entrepreneurship clubs to promote the Cie
- Weekly posting on facebook groups & Linkedin Groups
- Researching business school for partnering and promoting the Cie
- Identifying Entrepreneurship newsletters and groups online
Our partner is an Institute in Berlin. Compny's office Berlin is located in the heart of the Kreuzberg district and offers students easy access to a large public market hall, restaurants and cafés, and a variety of shops.
Fluent English , available 6 months. European citizenship or work permit. Student in marketing, communication.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com