Our partner is looking for a communication and events intern. A fantastic opportunity for a self-starter to learn lots of new skills and gaining experience in the world of training
- Managing organic social media channels including regular posting
- Managing & upgrading CRM and sending emails
- Coordinating with the design for all design-related work
- Creating blogs with Students & trainers / partners
-Running and managing our online webinars
-Communicating with past and present students on the course
- Finding & Building partnerships to promote the company
- Promoting the course through social, meet-up, Eventbrite etc
- Managing & updating Cie website built in wordpress
Our partner is running online design / UX training courses. The company is very small so we are looking for someone with a range of different skills, flexible to work on different tasks. Self-motivated as you would work remotely and would expect to manage your own time and workload.
Fluent English , available 6 months. European citizenship or work permit. Student in marketing, communication.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]