As our Product & Strategy intern, you will join our New Product teams, working primarily with Product Managers and leaders on the proposition/commercial development side to launch new products.
- Supporting the team with operational processes and analysis tasks to drive the success of new product launches
- Contributing to the leasing and used car feeds process, working to transform data and ensuring accuracy on the Cie's website
- Carrying out performance analysis, distilling relevant insights to help drive growth through interacting with product and account managers
- Attending weekly New Product focus meetings to understand and track progress, supporting cross functionality between teams
- Helping review interactions with dealers and customers, ensuring enquiry handling best practice is maintained
- Using data analysis for deck creation, ready for client facing meetings
- Using data visualisation tools such as Tableau to convey analysis results
Our partner is a E-business company that propose an easy way to compare cars prices on a local or national base and buy you car at the best price possible. The company is located in London.
- You're a recent graduate from university available for a minimum of 6 months
- You're passionate about startups
- You have excelled academically at university (preferably in the field of Engineering, Business and Economics, or Mathematics)
- You're an ambitious self-starter, quick learner with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You're creative with the confidence to pursue your own ideas and drive them forward
- You possess an excellent level of numerical competency and the ability to work capably with Excel (or learn really fast)
- You enjoy building relationship and working with lots of different business areas
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org