As a finance assistant intern, you will gain experience in a small business within the tourism industry by offering support to various departments.
● Registering income and expenses of the company
● Monitoring cash flows
● Developing the accounting and finance system
● Making the company’s result forecast and keeping track of the monthly results
● Analyzing the company’s database to provide to insure its statistical tracking as well as for the other departments and the company’s stakeholders
● Analyzing sales and pricing effects
● Analyzing investment opportunities
Our partner is an air B&B management agency. Their office is located in the heart of Barcelona, not far from Gracia neighbourhood. The team is multicultural and versatile. The clientele is international, so mastering English is essential for them.
You are fluent in English and a student enrolled (internship agreement mandatory). You are available for a 6 months internship. you are business oriented, diplomatic and problems solver.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV at [email protected]