As a human resources assistant intern, you will gain experience in a small business within the tourism industry by offering support to various departments.
- Search for amazing candidates
- Write job listings and publish them on the different channels
- Screen through the different applications
- Interview candidates
- Plan and schedule the first weeks of training
- Welcome new candidates
- Taking care of your team. This means you will maintain and improve employee satisfaction by giving notice to important days as birthdays and organizing events, among others. Employee satisfaction is the priority
- Arrange Social Security and NIE appointments
- Keeping the databases up to date and filling in documents and contracts
- Replying to emails
Our partner is an air B&B management agency. Their office is located in the heart of Barcelona, not far from Gracia neighbourhood. The team is multicultural and versatile. The clientele is international, so mastering English is essential for them.
You are fluent in English and a student enrolled (internship agreement mandatory). You are available for a 6 months internship. you are business oriented, diplomatic and problems solver.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV at email@example.com