The position will involve hands-on experience of working in a small owner-managed travel company and will involve various tasks. You will get a lot of varied experiences and will be expected to help out with a variety of tasks depending on current requirements.
After a training period you will be able to assist in the following tasks:
- Preparing itineraries and trip documentation
- Sending out brochure packs and other communication
- Liaising with suppliers in various countries
- Researching destinations and accommodation on the web
- Writing copy (content) for various projects including website, brochures, trip documents, advertisements and other print design
- Dealing with world-wide suppliers
- Working with Social Media and forums
Our partner specialises in organising and running trips to places off the beaten track and really remote destinations. It runs cultural tours, trekking trips, food tours, wildlife tours and much more.
You are an excellent communicator in English (both in writing and verbal)
You have a good eye for detail. You able to think for yourselves and show initiative
You have a willingness to learn new things and adapt to situations. Hard worker, self-motivated, excellent organisational skills and be able to juggle competing priorities. You are available for a minimum of 6 weeks. Internship agreement is mandatory.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]