As Junior Office administrator you will help with day to day tasks regarding, contract booking, professional relationship with landlords, visitors, providers etc. you will get a complete overview of a Airbnb management business.
- Meeting and greeting office visitors, ensuring queries are dealt with efficiently, in a friendly and
- Registering new applicants and clients
- Being the first point of contact for tenants from when they hand in their notice
- Coordinating and arranging inventory check outs and sending move out letters
- Negotiating between Landlord and Tenant to resolve any damages
- Arranging for quotes for any works required following the check-out, and organising the works required.
- Organising the release of the deposit
- Creating and managing templates and databases.
- Updating lettings stock lists.
- Liaising with all external vendors
- Sending terms of business and contracts to clients
- Ensuring properties are up to date with certificates and licensing.
- Preparing agreements with landlords and tenants
- Contract renewals
- Creating and sending marketing letters and newsletters.
- Updating calendars and scheduling appointments
- Performing other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- Updating our social media accounts and engaging with followers
Our partner is a private real estate company. The staff is made of highly experienced, skilled, friendly and multi-lingual agents. Its aim is to offer tailored solutions to meet both landlords’ and tenants’ needs and to provide the best customer service.
-Good knowledge of English (both written and spoken). Knowledge of other foreign languages like Italian, Mandarin, Spanish or French is a plus;
-Experience within the property sector would be an advantage
-Ability to use your own initiative is extremely important.
-Ability to support the production of high quality and engaging content for all marketing activities, including but not limited to email, website, blog posts, social media, etc
-Professional appearance and attitude
-Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
-Basic word /excel knowledge.
-Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure, all with a smile
-Strong knowledge of IT, in particular Google Drive documents
-Excellent ability to prioritise workload to meet tight deadlines and manage expectations
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]