The candidate will have the understanding to explore all marketing channels available to them to broaden the awareness of the conference or event produced by the Cie production department; investing in direct marketing, digital marketing, social media and onsite marketing opportunities. He will be responsible for creating the best branding around each conference produced, targeting specific markets and targeted audience, selecting the key partners to deploy internationally the Cie brand.
Facilitate development of internal database by managing marketing assistant and selection of lists to be researched
- Production and selection of lists to assist in speaker acquisition
- Creation of integrated marketing campaigns using; direct mail, Internet marketing, email campaigns, web links, and advertising.
- Negotiation of marketing partnerships as appropriate for each event
- Developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with media, associations and other market players within the market sector
- Creation of press releases for distribution to select media
- In-house and external data search and profiling of available lists, list segmentation and list use determination
- Control, management, analysis and feedback on all aspects of each marketing campaign
- Production of reports communicating the marketing results for each conference
Our partner is a pioneer in the delivery of international business meetings and communications.
You are a student with an ability to communicate at all levels, a good team player, fluent in English oral and written, highly self-motivated, confident and self-assured with computer literacy. Master degree, 1st or 2 year.
Mandatory 1st experience in company.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]