This internship is an excellent opportunity to get many responsabilities in sales and marketing, as well as working with professionals of tourism industry. you main goal will be to coordinate and increase sales in all hostels locations in Costa Rica.
Most of your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Sourcing new tour products and destinations to meet consumer demands.
- Support the sale & marketing process for all activities in CR.
- Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- Coaching all location staff in selling and cross-selling
- Optimize processes.
- Support in the creation of marketing initiatives for all products in the location with the support of the Country Sales & Marketing coordinator and external vendors
- Support on the location’s social media and all promotional material
- Analyze data and provide reports with conclusions
- Payments to suppliers control.
Our partner is an innovative and modern hotel group. It offers its customers a unique experience and a wide variety of activities in each of its establishments. In full growth, it already offers famous and touristic areas such as San Jose, Puerto Viejo or Manuel Antonio.
You're a marketing and business student, from bachelor to master.
You're proficient in Excel and ideally has a previous experience in Marketing and/or Sales, or a previous experience with community engagement. You have excellent communication skills, verbal and written. You are able to work under pressure
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Validation with your school and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company your previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at email@example.com