You will be the community manager working in the marketing department in order to promote all activities of the company and attract new customers interested in working with it.
- Take photos from workshops and events
- Social posting on Linkedin, Facebook & Instagram, 3 times a day,
- Influencer outreach to people in entrepreneurship & start-up to help promote the Cie
- Create one blog a week working with the students or trainers either with a Q&A or summary from the lessons,
- Reaching out to University, career centers and Entrepreneurship clubs to promote eLab
- Weekly posting on facebook groups & Linkedin Groups
- Researching business school for partnering and promoting the Cie
- Identifying Entrepreneurship newsletters and groups online
Our partner is an Institute in London. Thesite sits in one of the most vibrant and student-populated neighborhoods of central London. It features Georgian-style. Our partner offers a new concept where you can go to study but also you can assist to several conferences and events organized there.
Fluent English, available 6 months. Work permit for UK or European citizenship.
Student in marketing, communication.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org