As operation intern, you will assist the school and the students in several aspects to make the linguistic stay the best experience possible for the students.
You will be the interface between the students and the administration and you will have an active role. It's a very good opportunity to increase your English level, getting a professional experience.
- Assisting with student accommodation and welfare requests
- Conducting student satisfaction analysis
- Operations and Finance Administration
- Assisting with transportation needs
- Helping to organise student activities
- Using our internal system ‘Class’ to conduct student welfare reviews
- Monitor attendance and act accordingly if there is an issue
- Data inputting
- General office/reception work such as answering phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate people
Our partner is a recognized languages schools company located in several English speaking countries. Founded in the 80's they propose a large destinations and services options for people who want to increase their English skills.
You are fluent English, available for a 3 months internship.
You are organised, team oriented and you have a positive attitude in any circunstances.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]