The grate meeting spaces, studios and venues ensure a vibrant working experience at our hotel partner. Get ready to mix it up with other departments to ensure the best quality service to the guests. Settle in at our partner and be the star of the backstage. Team up and help the events go smooth and fabulous to make unforgettable experiences for our guests.
- Review the credit and invoices of in–house groups
- Review the payments and deposits reports before arrival
- Ease the farewell of the groups with a perfect invoice
- Deal with refunds, negative postings, Credit Card information, etc.
- Attend Conventions meetings
- Coordinate with the Sales department and Banquets department.
- Ensure commission invoices are received in a timely manner
Our partner is the most trendy and fashion hotel in Barcelona at this moment. VIP and famous people host here during their stay in Barcelona. In front of the beach, close to the famous disco clubs (Pacha, Shoko), the hotel propose obviously the best services to the guests: restaurant, Spa and wellness, roof top and very trendy and design bar. For students that want to start a professional career in luxury hospitality, it’s the place to be.
You have a high command in English and Spanish, you are details oriented. Studying a Business degree or languages. You are available for 5 to 6 months.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]