Basically you will be the referent between the client and the providers. You will present and promote each tour/package and special offers to customers and sale the best option. You will also supervise all the process until the D-day for the client.
- Creating and amending bookings for individual travelers in the database
- Carrying the research to help fulfil special enquiries
- Preparing offers and run reports
- Liaising with suppliers and dealing with supplier close outs by keeping the database up to date
- Generating hotel descriptions
- Undertaking general admin tasks
Our partner is an important Tour Operator located in London City. Recognized company, it works from more than 20 years with more than 700 tourism professional partners. An internship there is a guarantee to work in a multicultural team.
Strong communication skills, including an advanced knowledge of both written and spoken English. You're studying business, tourism or languages. Erasmus placement ONLY.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]