Through this internship you will work directly with the founders who have worked at leading tech companies. You will be given responsibility and autonomy to create and try your own strategies. You will learn how to work in a fast paced environment where decisions are made quickly. You will be provided with on going training in Sales & Marketing
- Managing inbound leads through a CRM system
- Managing outbound leads together with the sales & marketing directors
- Developing new marketing content together with the marketing agency
- Representing the company in high-level meetings
- Online marketing - Social Media, Search, net linking
Our partner is a growing start-up. Its premises are located in the southern suburbs of London. Specializing in advanced technologies, our partner collaborates with industries from a wide variety of sectors, with clients all over the world.
Your are a Business or marketing master degree student. Very fluent in English you are business oriented and team player. You are available for 6 months or more (no negociable).
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 370 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org